- 1 About Marble
- 2 Success Stories: 3rd party applications using the Marble Library
- 3 Tutorials: How to use the Marble Widget in your application
- 4 Maps
- 5 Routing
Success Stories: 3rd party applications using the Marble Library
Tutorials: How to use the Marble Widget in your application
- Installing Marble's Python bindings
- Hello World
- Changing basic map properties
- Creating a window with controls
This part of the Python API has not yet been ported and the tutorials could not be completed. see this bug for more info.
Creating Custom Marble Map Themes
- How to integrate OSM "slippy" maps into Marble
- How to create Historical Map Themes
- How to create maps for other planets, moons etc.
OSM Vector Map
This page was last edited on 21 October 2016, at 10:27. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.