I'm an Italian KDE user willing to become a KDE developer sooner or later. :)
I thought that the first step to become a developer was reading developer's documentation... and then why not translate it after reading?
- 18/07/2008 - Help : Wiki translation - let's start from the beginning, am I right? :)
- 15/08/2008 - Help : Contents
- 16/08/2008 - Help : Contribute
- 28/09/2008 - Help : Wiki Structure
WORK IN PROGRESS
- 23/03/2009 - Debugging : How to create useful crash report
- 03/10/2009 - Intervista a Nicola Gigante e Dario Freddi
I'll translate all pages that'll come on my way!