Vodiči so najhitrejša pot, da ugotovite kaj bo KDE naredil za vas in kako lahko to uporabite. Tu je seznam trenutno dosegnljivih vodičev za KDE4. Material za starejše izdaje je na dnu strani
Uvod v programiranje s KDE4
Ta serija vodičev je za tiste, ki vam je programiranje s KDE popolnoma neznano.
- Pozdrav svetu
- Začetni uvod v osnove programiranja s KDE4
- Ustvarjanje glavnega okna
- Ta vodič pokaže čarovnijo najpomembnješe stvari v programu: njegovega glavnega okna.
- Dejanja (KActions)
- Dodajanje dejanj menijem in orodnim vrsticam.
- Shranjevanje in odpiranje
- Uvede knjižnico KIO s podporo odpiranju in shranjevanju datotek.
- Argumenti ukazne vrstice
- Doda možnost odpiranja datotek iz ukazne vrstice.
- Prenos programa na KDE4
- Pomoč pri prenašanju programov s Qt3/KDE3 na Qt4/KDE4
- Uvod v CMake
- Uporaba sistema za izgradnjo programov CMake.
- Pogoste napake
- Različne pogoste napake pri programiranju s Qt in KDE in napotki za njih izogib.
- Uporaba Qt Designerja za uporabniške vmesnike
- Ustvarjanje datotek z uporabniškim vmesnikom (UI) in njihova uporaba v KDE programu.
- Ustvarjanje knjižnic
- Dodajanje knjižnice sistemu za izgradnjo in priprava kode.
- Upravljanje sej
- Naj se vaš program zaveda sej okenskega sistema X
Testiranje in razhroščevanje
- Razhroščevanje vašega programa
- Namigi, orodja in tehnike za uspešen boj proti hroščem
- Enotski testi za Qt4 in KDE4 z uporabo QTestLib (Izvirni dokument)
- Vodič avtorja Brada Hardsa, ki opisuje pisanje enotskih testov z ogrodjem QTestLib. Vodič je še vedno v razvoju in se spreminja.
- Pol-avtomatski načini iskanja napak v kodi
- Tehnike za iskanje napak v kodi s KDE.
Upravljanje nastavitev programa s KConfig
- Uvod v KConfig
- Pregled razredov KConfig in njih uporava v vašem programu.
- Uporabat KConfig XT
- Vodič za učinkovito rabo ogrodja KConfig XT.
- Posodabljanje datotek KConfig
- Vodič za sprotno posodabljanje sprememb v programu z obstoječo datoteko z nastavitvami.
Services: Applications and Plugins
- Introduction to the Services Framework
- An overview of the services framework in KDE and what it provides the application developer. Covers the system configuration cache (SyCoCa), the source data files and what the indexed information can be used for.
- Finding Services Using Trader Queries
- How to find services, such as plugins or mimetypes, that are indexed in the SyCoCa using Trader Query Syntax
- Creating and Loading Plugins Using KService
- Learn how to define custom plugin types, find installed plugins (including 3rd party plugins) and load them in an easy and portable fashion using KService.
See also Localization portal.
- Introduction To Unicode
- An introduction to what Unicode is as well as how to handle Unicode data in KDE applications.
- Writing Applications With Localization In Mind
- This tutorial covers what localization is, why it's important and how to ensure your application is ready to be localized. A must read for all application developers.
- Avoiding Common Localization Pitfalls
- There are several common mistakes that prevent applications from being properly localized. Find out what they are and how to easily avoid them in this tutorial.
- Building KDE's Localization Module
- Building and installing language support from KDE's localization (l10n) module is a good idea for those working on applications in the main KDE repository. Doing so will allow you to test your application in another language and spot problem areas. Learn how to do just that in this tutorial.
- Incorporating i18n Into the Build System
- Once your application is ready to be localized, the next step is to ensure that translation files are built automatically and kept up to date. This tutorial covers the necessary CMakeFiles.txt additions as well the process of distributing the resulting message catalogs with your application.
- Common i18n Challenges and Solutions
- This tutorial covers challenges that you may eventually run into such as translating handbooks and other data that exists outside of the source code, merging and handling obsolete .po files, dealing with freezes, coding in languages other than English and creating independent releases of or moving applications between KDE modules.
- Semantic Markup of Messages
- To ensure consistent presentation and more meaningful representations of messages in applications, semantic markup can be applied to messages marked for translation using the KUIT system. This tutorial describes how this system works.
- Automated i18n Code Checking
- The Krazy code checker scans KDE's code and reports common i18n mistakes.
- API Documentation
- This tutorial explains how to document your APIs properly.
- Man Pages
- Writing and Generating Reference Manual Pages.
Application Automation and Scripting
- Introduction to D-Bus
- A straight-forward introduction to the core concepts in D-Bus from an application developer's perspective, this tutorial covers what D-Bus is and how it can be used by applications.
- Accessing D-Bus Interfaces
- A step-by-step guide to calling D-Bus methods and connecting to D-Bus signals using QtDBus.
- Intermediate D-Bus
- Tips to make use of QtDBus when faced with problematic real-world interfaces.
- Creating D-Bus Interfaces
- Learn how to expose functionality in your application by creating and using custom D-Bus interfaces. Covers generating the XML descriptions, instantiating interfaces at run time and setting up the build system with CMake.
- D-Bus Autostart Services
- Turn your application into a D-Bus autostart service with this tutorial. This D-Bus feature, also known as "D-Bus service activation", will ensure that even when your application isn't running that D-Bus calls made to it will work by relying on the D-Bus daemon itself to start your app if and when needed.
- Porting from DCOP to D-Bus
- Port your applications from DCOP to D-Bus with this handy guide.
- Creating Konqueror Service Menus
- This tutorial shows you how to create mimetype-specific actions in Konqueror's context menu (aka "servicemenus").
- Introduction to Kross
- An introduction to the Kross Scripting Framework.
- Hello World
- A first application with working kross code.
- Calling Functions in Kross
- Simple demonstration of calling scripting functions
- Connecting Signals and Slots in Kross
- Simple demonstration of connecting object signals with script slots
- Scripts as Plugins with Kross
- This tutorial provides a step-by-step introduction how to integrate scripts as plugins into a KDE application.
- Placing script actions in your application menus
- Simple demonstration on how to extend you application menus to execute script files.
- REDIRECT Projects/Calligra/Plugin Tutorials
- SuperKaramba Tutorial
Plugins and KParts
- Writing kontact plugins
- Kontact plugins are KParts. This tutorial describes how you can write one.
- Using KParts
- Learn how to load a KPart into an application window.
Search and Metadata
- Writing file analyzers
- File analyzers extract data from files to display in the file dialogs and file managers. The data gathered this way is also used to search for files. KDE4 allows the use of multiple analyzers per file type. This tutorial describes how you can write new analyzers.
- Nepomuk Quickstart
- How to use Nepomuk resources in a quick and painless way without much fuss.
- RDF and Ontologies in Nepomuk
- An introduction to RDF and the usage of ontologies in Nepomuk.
- Handling Resources with Nepomuk
- Nepomuk is the KDE library which provides easy access to metadata in the Nepomuk system. Learn how to make your application create and read metadata using the Nepomuk system.
- Using the Nepomuk Resource Generator
- Nepomuk includes a resource generator which creates convenience classes for handling metadata.
- Advanced Queries
- The real power of Nepomuk can only be exposed when performing fancy queries on the data repository. This tutorial provides an introduction to semantic and full text queries in Nepomuk.
- The Nepomuk Server and the Architecture of the Nepomuk subsystem
- The Nepomuk Server hosts the main Nepomuk data repository and can be accessed directly via a Soprano API.
- Nepomuk Services
- The Nepomuk Server manages a set of Nepomuk services.
- Storage Service The probably most important service hosts the Nepomuk data repository using Soprano.
- Ontology Loader Makes sure installed ontologies such as RDF, RDFS, NRL, or Xesam are loaded into the storage repository.
- File Watch Service Monitors the file system for changes and updates the file resource paths and URIs in Nepomuk.
- Strigi Service Controls Strigi, the file indexing tool which extracts metadata from files and stores it into the storage repository.
- Query Service Provides persistant query folders.
- Nepomuk Tips and Tricks
- A set of tips and tricks for development with Nepomuk and Soprano. This is a must-read if you intend to use Nepomuk in your application or hack on it directly.
Hardware Awareness (Solid)
- Introduction to Solid
- An introduction to using the Solid hardware discovery and interaction system in KDE applications.
- Accessing Network Information
- How to use the Solid system to get information about the network
Privileged Applications (PolicyKit)
- Introduction to PolicyKit
- A straight-forward introduction to what PolicyKit is, and how it can be useful for your next application requiring super-user privileges or user authentication
- Using the caller-helper model to perform actions as root
- This tutorial will teach you how to get your application to perform some actions as root in a completely safe and easy manner, if the user is authorized to, by using PolicyKit and the caller-helper technique
- Getting root privileges in KCM Modules
- This tutorial will teach you how to create KCModules able to save settings as root
- How to start with the multimedia API
- How to compile and use Phonon and its GStreamer backend on Linux using Qt 4.3.x
- This article gives you a quick brief of how you can use checkout, compile Phonon and its GStreamer backend on GNU/Linux with just Qt 4.3.x. Towards the end, the article also describes how a developer can make use of Phonon to create simple audio and video players. You can read the article here. You can download the editable OpenDocumentText file from here.
See Development/Tutorials/Plasma for Plasma tutorials.
- Getting started with Decibel
- This tutorial describes how to set up Decibel.
- Handling TextChannels
- This tutorial introduces the basics of handling incoming TextChannels by guiding you through building a simple text chat application.
Personal Information Management (Akonadi)
- Using Akonadi in Applications
- Displaying and modifying data provided by Akonadi
- Developing Akonadi Resources
- Akonadi Resources are agent programs which transport PIM data between Akonadi and a backend (files, servers, etc)
- Using custom data types with Akonadi
- Akonadi can handle arbitrary data as item payloads through the use of a plugin based serialization framework
Kate / Kwrite
- Getting started with KTextEditor plugins
- Creating your first KTextEditor plugin
- Developing a plugin with configuration dialog
- Adding a configuration dialog to the Time & Date example
- A small Editor
- Create a small application using KTextEditor
- Hello World
- Introduction to the KDE printing system
- Print Dialog
- Using the KDE print dialog
Get Hot New Stuff
- New introduction to Get Hot New Stuff 2
- A short tutorial about how to use KHotNewStuff2 in your application.
- old links for KNS1 content:
- Introduction to Get Hot New Stuff
- An introduction to the developer-friendly network update system that allows KDE applications to fetch new application data at runtime in a user friendly manner.
- KNewStuff Secure (Original Link)
- Tutorial showing how to share resources in a secured way (KDE 3.4 and later). By András Mantia <email@example.com>.
- Introduction to Goya usage
- An introduction for the Goya subsystem usage, which allows you to easily add widgets to your itemviews and connect their signals to your code, as they were real widgets.
- Introduction to Goya usage (part 2)
- The second part of the tutorial, with a slightly more complex example than the first part.
Other programming languages
- An Introduction to PyQt
- Starting off
- PyQt by Example
- Another introduction to PyQt
- PyKDE WebKit Tutorial
- A simple web browser application in PyKDE
- 101 Introduction to signals and slots
- A simple introduction to Qt's signal and slot architecture.
- PyKDE DBus Tutorial
- An introduction to DBus communication using PyKDE
- KDE Ruby Korundum tutorial
- A ruby version of Antonio Larrosa Jiménez's KDE tutorial by Richard Dale. See the Ruby Developers Corner for Qt tutorials and other info.
- Qt4 Ruby Tutorial
- Trolltech's fabulous introductory tutorial to Qt, translated to Ruby.
- Creating a Plasma Widget in Ruby
- Tutorial that shows how to create your first Plasma Applet using the Ruby language.
- Shell Scripting with KDE dialogs (Original Link)
- Tutorial by Brad Hards that describes how to use KDE dialogs in shell scripts with kdialog. It is presented as an example based tutorial.
- QPainter Perfomance
- Hints on avoiding common mistakes leading to poor performance when using QPainter
Using the KDE Games Libraries
- Using libkdegames to make your game fit the kdegames standard
- Implementing a simple highscore table into your game
- Theme Selector
- Using the libkdegames theme selection dialog
- Palapeli Patterns
- Creating a pattern for Palapeli
- installation and your first KGLItem
- start your first kglengine application
- item motion
- how to move kglitem
- collision detection
- how to detect collision and interact
- texture and color
- apply texture and color for your items
- particles and shadow effects
- add some nice effects
- Now use our knowledge to make a pong
- Play hello word sound
- Using KALEngine for games sound development using openAL
- Play music
- Using KALEngine to play music in a stream
Using the KDE PIM Libraries
- iCalendar functionality
- Using kcal to manage iCalendar files
2D Plotting (KPlotWidget)
- Using the KDE data-plotting widget
- This tutorial introduces KPlotWidget, which is used for 2-D data plotting. It includes information on simple usage of the widget (including adding and modifying data sets, and customizing the plot axes and labels), and advanced customization (including extending the widget through sub-classing).
Spelling and Grammar Checking (Sonnet)
- Adding spell-checking or grammar-checking to KDE applications
- This tutorial introduces Sonnet and how one may use it to add language correction to your KDE application. Sonnet's auxiliary features shall be described in a separate tutorial.
Pixmap cache (KPixmapCache)
- Using the KDE pixmap cache
- This tutorial shows how to use KPixmapCache to cache e.g. pixmaps generated from SVGs or some data.
Using MarbleWidget (Marble)
- Using MarbleWidget
- This short tutorial describes how to use the MarbleWidget in your project
Using local SCM for KDE development
- Using Git to develop for KDE
- Here you find information on how to use Git to develop for KDE
Kwin effect tutorial (blog)
- [blog by Martin Graesslin]
- This tutorial guides you through the development of a simple KWin effect
Implementing KSysGuard sensors and adding them
- This tutorial shows how to write and KSysGuard sensor and connect it to the systray.
KDE2 and KDE3 Materials
- KDE3 Tutorials
- These tutorials cover topics related to KDE3.
- KDE2 Tutorials
- These tutorials cover topics related to KDE2.
This page was last modified on 18 July 2012, at 13:16. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2
unless otherwise noted.