A list of "high priority bugs" to fix before 4.2 was requested.
Here is my attempt to come up with something that is a reasonable setup for this, feel free to edit it. On a scale of 1-10, where 1 is useless/doesn't work, and 10 is almost perfect, where does this bug/site lie?
You *need* to be on trunk for this.
Person | revision
blauzahl | memory of 4.1.8x
- Bugs that are flash-related and could all be the same
- Bugs that are CSS
- Bugs you aren't sure what above category they fit into
- High profile sites that have problems (list them)
- Facebook (5)
- Does it still have the error message when you follow a "tab"?
- Albums of facebook are not centered correctly
- Ning (1)
- Last I knew, this site barely worked. We have a test kde account (kde4lovers or something goofy, there is a bug report with someone who is willing to test it with you)
- okcupid chat (2)
- flash-based, apparently a mess in other browsers too; I don't think we have any reports on the rest of this site
- fidelity.com (6?)
- randomly logs you out, the menus get odd at times. haven't tested lately blauzahl can talk to you for debug purposes
- yahoo mail (?)
- gmail (???)
- myspace.com (?????)
- google maps
- has errors in 4.1.x?
- that french transit site
- worked last I looked at it. always getting bug reports
- look up the "most popular website in china"
- orkut (????)
- delta.com, a section of the page covers the input box
- newegg.com has a similar problem as delta.com, the when the drop down menu is displayed it is under the sort of banner.
- Facebook (5)