m (→Mail: **)
(→Other: add two bugs/pages)
|(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 51:||Line 51:|
* http://fidelity.com (6?) (major financial)
** randomly logs you out, the menus get odd at times. haven't tested lately blauzahl can talk to you for debug purposes
* http://maps.google.com maps
**has errors in 4.1.x?
* that french transit site ( lemonade.fr)
** worked last I looked at it. always getting bug reports
* "most popular website in china"
* http://delta.com, a section of the page covers the input box
* http://newegg.com has a similar problem as http://delta.com, the when the drop down menu is displayed it is under the sort of banner.
Latest revision as of 12:41, 29 June 2009
- 1 Intro
- 2 Sign-in
- 3 Generic bugs
- 4 High profile sites that have problems
A list of "high priority bugs" to fix before the 4.3 release was requested.
Here is my attempt to come up with something that is a reasonable setup for this, feel free to edit it. Where does this site lie on a scale of 1-10, where 1 is useless/doesn't work and 10 is almost perfect
You *need* to be on trunk for this.
(Update as needed)
Person | revision
blauzahl | my memory of 4.1.8x from when i wrote this :P
Bugs that are CSS
Bugs you aren't sure what above category they fit into but have somehow managed to testcase
High profile sites that have problems
Social networking sites
- http://facebook.com (5) (especially popular in usa)
- Does it still have the error message when you follow a "tab"?
- Albums of facebook are not centered correctly
- Ning (1) (not sure who uses this, but we've gotten bug reports)
- Last I knew, this site barely worked. We have a test kde account (kde4lovers or something goofy, there is a bug report with someone who is willing to test it with you)
- http://orkut.com (????) (big in brazil)
- http://studivz.de (big in germany)
- http://twitter.com (big in iran and with kde devs)
- "next" doesn't work, nor do sidebar searches; prce bug apparently
- http://identi.ca (even bigger with kde devs)
- http://okcupid.com chat (2) (big in usa, at least the main site)
- flash-based, apparently a mess in other browsers too; I don't think we have any reports on the rest of this site
- http://myspace.com (?????)
- yahoo mail (?)
- gmail (???)
- wordpress: NEED TESTCASE KDE bug 181769 in konqueror (khtml) "wordpress (wp-admin/edit php) isn't usable (probably due to a khtml bug)" [Normal,New]
- http://fidelity.com (6?) (major financial)
- randomly logs you out, the menus get odd at times. haven't tested lately blauzahl can talk to you for debug purposes
- http://maps.google.com maps
- has errors in 4.1.x?
- that french transit site ( something like lemonade.fr, but not)
- worked last I looked at it. always getting bug reports
- "most popular website in china"
- http://delta.com, a section of the page covers the input box
- http://newegg.com has a similar problem as http://delta.com, the when the drop down menu is displayed it is under the sort of banner.