Revision as of 01:02, 10 March 2009
A list of "high priority bugs" to fix before 4.2 was requested.
Here is my attempt to come up with something that is a reasonable setup for this, feel free to edit it. On a scale of 1-10, where 1 is useless/doesn't work, and 10 is almost perfect, where does this bug/site lie?
You *need* to be on trunk for this.
Person | revision
blauzahl | memory of 4.1.8x
- Bugs that are flash-related and could all be the same
- Bugs you aren't sure what above category they fit into
- High profile sites that have problems (list them)
- Facebook (5)
- Does it still have the error message when you follow a "tab"?
- Ning (1)
- Last I knew, this site barely worked. We have a test kde account (kde4lovers or something goofy, there is a bug report with someone who is willing to test it with you)
- okcupid chat (2)
- flash-based, apparently a mess in other browsers too; I don't think we have any reports on the rest of this site
- fidelity.com (6?)
- randomly logs you out, the menus get odd at times. haven't tested lately blauzahl can talk to you for debug purposes
- yahoo mail (?)
- gmail (???)
- myspace.com (?????)
- google maps
- that french transit site
- worked last I looked at it. always getting bug reports
- look up the "most popular website in china"
- orkut (????)
- delta.com, a section of the page covers the input box
- newegg.com has a similar problem as delta.com, the when the drop down menu is displayed it is under the sort of banner.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.