There is a set of objects available, each with the same user-definable attributes. Objects can be created or deleted.
Factors that influence the pattern
- Number of objects typically in the set
- Number of attributes per object
- Complexity of attributes (e.g. boolean values vs. complex actions)
- Frequency of adding/deleting/sorting vs. frequency of editing items
- Preview versus pure settings
- List of objects
- Actions that apply to the list of objects [ new, save, copy, delete, remove, rename, default, import, export, move up/down]
- Object specific options [appear in dialog, same window, collapsible section]
- Object specific properties
- General options that refer to all objects [and/or preview]
This page was last modified on 11 August 2008, at 18:11. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2
unless otherwise noted.