Przykłady są najszybszą drogą by dowiedzieć się co oferuje Tobie KDE, oraz jak to zrobić. Znajduje się tu lista wielu przykładów dla KDE4. Materiały dla KDE3 oraz KDE2 są dostępne w dolnej części strony.
- 1 Wprowadzenie do programowania w KDE4
- 2 Basics
- 3 Testing And Debugging
- 4 Managing Configuration Data With KConfig
- 5 Services: Applications and Plugins
- 6 Localization
- 7 Documentation
- 8 Application Automation and Scripting
- 9 Plugins and KParts
- 10 Search and Metadata
- 11 Hardware Awareness (Solid)
- 12 Multimedia (Phonon)
- 13 Plasma
- 14 Communication (Decibel)
- 15 Kate / Kwrite
- 16 Printing
- 17 Get Hot New Stuff
- 18 Goya
- 19 Rapid Application Development
- 20 Graphics Programming
- 21 Other tutorials
- 22 KDE2 and KDE3 Materials
Wprowadzenie do programowania w KDE4
Jesteś zainteresowany tworzeniem aplikacji dla KDE4? Seria poniższych tutoriali jest skierowana do osób zaczynających tę przygodę.
- Hello World
- A preliminary introduction to the very basics of KDE4 programming
- Tworzenie głównego okna
- This tutorial shows you the magic of an application's most important thing: The main window.
- Używanie KActions
- How to add actions to the menus and toolbars.
- Saving and Loading
- Introduces the KIO library while adding loading and saving support to our application.
- Command line arguments
- Adds the ability to specify which file to open from the command line to our text editor.
- Porting Your Application
- Help Porting Applications from Qt3/KDE3 to Qt4/KDE4
- Introduction to CMake
- How to use the CMake build system used by KDE4.
- Common Programming Mistakes
- Various common mistakes made while developing Qt and KDE applications and how to avoid them.
- Using Qt Designer to build user interfaces
- How to create UI files with designer, and how to integrate them into a KDE program.
Testing And Debugging
- Debugging your application
- Tips, tools and techniques to apply when debugging your KDE application
- Writing Unittests for Qt4 and KDE4 with QTestLib (Original link)
- Tutorial by Brad Hards that describes how to write unit tests using the QTestLib framework. It is presented as an example based tutorial, and is still under development.
- Semi-automatic ways to detect code errors
- Techniques you can use to detect errors in KDE code
Managing Configuration Data With KConfig
- Introduction To KConfig
- An overview of the KConfig classes and how to use them in your application code
- Using KConfig XT
- Tutorial on how to efficiently use the KConfig XT framework.
- Updating KConfig Files
- Tutorial on how to write an update script to keep changes in your application's config file format in sync with the user's already existing config file
Services: Applications and Plugins
- Introduction to the Services Framework
- An overview of the services framework in KDE and what it provides the application developer. Covers the system configuration cache (SyCoCa), the source data files and what the indexed information can be used for.
- Finding Services Using Trader Queries
- How to find services, such as plugins or mimetypes, that are indexed in the SyCoCa using Trader Query Syntax
- Creating and Loading Plugins Using KService
- Learn how to define custom plugin types, find installed plugins (including 3rd party plugins) and load them in an easy and portable fashion using KService.
- Introduction To Unicode
- An introduction to what Unicode is as well as how to handle Unicode data in KDE applications.
- Writing Applications With Localization In Mind
- This tutorial covers what localization is, why it's important and how to ensure your application is ready to be localized. A must read for all application developers.
- Avoiding Common Localization Pitfalls
- There are several common mistakes that prevent applications from being properly localized. Find out what they are and how to easily avoid them in this tutorial.
- Building KDE's Localization Module
- Building and installing language support from KDE's localization (l10n) module is a good idea for those working on applications in the main KDE repository. Doing so will allow you to test your application in another language and spot problem areas. Learn how to do just that in this tutorial.
- Incorporating i18n Into the Build System
- Once your application is ready to be localized, the next step is to ensure that translation files are built automatically and kept up to date. This tutorial covers the necessary CMakeFiles.txt additions as well the process of distributing the resulting message catalogs with your application.
- Common i18n Challenges and Solutions
- This tutorial covers challenges that you may eventually run into such as translating handbooks and other data that exists outside of the source code, merging and handling obsolete .po files, dealing with freezes, coding in languages other than English and creating independent releases of or moving applications between KDE modules.
- Semantic Markup of Messages
- To ensure consistent presentation and more meaningful representations of messages in applications, semantic markup can be applied to messages marked for translation using the KUIT system. This tutorial describes how this system works.
- Automated i18n Code Checking
- The Krazy code checker scans KDE's code and reports common i18n mistakes.
- API Documentation
- This tutorial explains how to document your APIs properly.
- Man Pages
- Writing and Generating Reference Manual Pages.
Application Automation and Scripting
- Introduction to D-Bus
- A straight-forward introduction to the core concepts in D-Bus from an application developer's perspective, this tutorial covers what D-Bus is and how it can be used by applications.
- Accessing D-Bus Interfaces
- A step-by-step guide to calling D-Bus methods and connecting to D-Bus signals using QtDBus.
- Intermediate D-Bus
- Tips to make use of QtDBus when faced with problematic real-world interfaces.
- Creating D-Bus Interfaces
- Learn how to expose functionality in your application by creating and using custom D-Bus interfaces. Covers generating the XML descriptions, instantiating interfaces at run time and setting up the build system with CMake.
- D-Bus Autostart Services
- Turn your application into a D-Bus autostart service with this tutorial. This D-Bus feature, also known as "D-Bus service activation", will ensure that even when your application isn't running that D-Bus calls made to it will work by relying on the D-Bus daemon itself to start your app if and when needed.
- Porting from DCOP to D-Bus
- Port your applications from DCOP to D-Bus with this handy guide.
- Creating Konqueror Service Menus
- This tutorial shows you how to create mimetype-specific actions in Konqueror's context menu (aka "servicemenus").
- Introduction to Kross
- An introduction to the Kross Scripting Framework.
- Hello World
- A first application with working kross code.
- Calling Functions in Kross
- Simple demonstration of calling scripting functions
- Connecting Signals and Slots in Kross
- Simple demonstration of connecting object signals with script slots
- Scripts as Plugins with Kross
- This tutorial provides a step-by-step introduction how to integrate scripts as plugins into a KDE application.
- Placing script actions in your application menus
- Simple demonstration on how to extend you application menus to execute script files.
- KOffice Overview
- This document shows an overview of the different KOffice plugin types and tells you what each of their purpose and strengths are. If you are new with KOffice plugins, this is the place to start.
- Creating KOffice Flake Plugins
- This tutorial shows you how you can build a plugin for KOffice applications to allow you embed content in ODF documents using Flake.
- KWord Scripting
- KSpread Scripting
- Krita Scripting
- SuperKaramba Tutorial
Plugins and KParts
- Writing kontact plugins
- Kontact plugins are KParts. This tutorial describes how you can write one.
Search and Metadata
- Writing file analyzers
- File analyzers extract data from files to display in the file dialogs and file managers. The data gathered this way is also used to search for files. KDE4 allows the use of multiple analyzers per file type. This tutorial describes how you can write new analyzers.
- Nepomuk Quickstart
- How to use Nepomuk resources in a quick and painless way without much fuss.
- RDF and Ontologies in Nepomuk
- An introduction to RDF and the usage of ontologies in Nepomuk.
- Handling Resources with Nepomuk
- Nepomuk is the KDE library which provides easy access to metadata in the Nepomuk system. Learn how to make your application create and read metadata using the Nepomuk system.
- Using the Nepomuk Resource Generator
- Nepomuk includes a resource generator which creates convenience classes for handling metadata.
- The Nepomuk Server
- The Nepomuk Server hosts the main Nepomuk data repository and can be accessed directly via a Soprano API.
- Advanced Queries
- The real power of Nepomuk can only be exposed when performing fancy queries on the data repository. This tutorial provides an introduction to semantic and full text queries in Nepomuk.
Hardware Awareness (Solid)
- Introduction to Solid
- An introduction to using the Solid hardware discovery and interaction system in KDE applications.
- Accessing Network Information
- How to use the Solid system to get information about the network
- How to start with the multimedia API
- How to compile and use Phonon and its GStreamer backend on Linux using Qt 4.3.x
- This article gives you a quick brief of how you can use checkout, compile Phonon and its GStreamer backend on GNU/Linux with just Qt 4.3.x. Towards the end, the article also describes how a developer can make use of Phonon to create simple audio and video players. You can read the article here. You can download the editable OpenDocumentText file from here.
- Getting Started With Plasmoids
- Creating your first Plasma widget, or Plasmoid, in C++ with an SVG background, an icon and some text
- Writing A DataEngine
- DataEngines provide a standardized interface to various data sources for visualizations to use. Learn what a DataEngine is and how to write one of your own.
- Using DataEngines in Plasmoids
- With a DataEngine, it is possible to retrieve data for display in a simple and standard way. This tutorial covers the topic of how to use DataEngines for this purpose in Plasmoids.
- Creating Runners
- Runners are plugins that provide action-based search functionality in the Plasma workspace "run command" dialog. These plugins can be used by any application that links again libplasma.
- Getting started with Decibel
- This tutorial describes how to set up Decibel.
Kate / Kwrite
- Getting started with KTextEditor plugins
- Creating your first KTextEditor plugin
- Developing a plugin with configuration dialog
- Adding a configuration dialog to the Time & Date example
- A small Editor
- Create a small application using KTextEditor
- Hello World
- Introduction to the KDE printing system
- Print Dialog
- Using the KDE print dialog
Get Hot New Stuff
- Introduction to Get Hot New Stuff
- An introduction to the developer-friendly network update system that allows KDE applications to fetch new application data at runtime in a user friendly manner.
- KNewStuff Secure (Original Link)
- Tutorial showing how to share resources in a secured way (KDE 3.4 and later). By András Mantia <[email protected]>.
- Introduction to Goya usage
- An introduction for the Goya subsystem usage, which allows you to easily add widgets to your itemviews and connect their signals to your code, as they were real widgets.
- Introduction to Goya usage (part 2)
- The second part of the tutorial, with a slightly more complex example than the first part.
Rapid Application Development
- 101 Introduction to signals and slots
- A simple introduction to Qt's signal and slot architecture.
- KDE Ruby Korundum tutorial
- A ruby version of Antonio Larrosa Jiménez's KDE tutorial by Richard Dale. See the Ruby Developers Corner for Qt tutorials and other info.
- Qt4 Ruby Tutorial
- Trolltech's fabulous introductory tutorial to Qt, translated to Ruby.
- Shell Scripting with KDE dialogs (Original Link)
- Tutorial by Brad Hards that describes how to use KDE dialogs in shell scripts with kdialog. It is presented as an example based tutorial.
- QPainter Perfomance
- Hints on avoiding common mistakes leading to poor performance when using QPainter
Using the KDE Games Library
- Using libkdegames to make your game fit the kdegames standard
- Implementing a simple highscore table into your game
- Theme Selector
- Using the libkdegames theme selection dialog
2D Plotting (KPlotWidget)
- Using the KDE data-plotting widget
- This tutorial introduces KPlotWidget, which is used for 2-D data plotting. It includes information on simple usage of the widget (including adding and modifying data sets, and customizing the plot axes and labels), and advanced customization (including extending the widget through sub-classing).
Spelling and Grammar Checking (Sonnet)
- Adding spell-checking or grammar-checking to KDE applications
- This tutorial introduces Sonnet and how one may use it to add language correction to your KDE application. Sonnet's auxiliary features shall be described in a separate tutorial.
Pixmap cache (KPixmapCache)
- Using the KDE pixmap cache
- This tutorial shows how to use KPixmapCache to cache e.g. pixmaps generated from SVGs or some data.
Using MarbleWidget (Marble)
- Using MarbleWidget
- This short tutorial describes how to use the MarbleWidget in your project
KDE2 and KDE3 Materials
- KDE3 Tutorials
- These tutorials cover topics related to KDE3.
- KDE2 Tutorials
- These tutorials cover topics related to KDE2.