Proposed for moving to community.kde.org
The plain KDE Logo displays the white trademarked K-Gear shape on a blue square with mitered corners. The exact official color of the blue background color is Pantone 300 C (which is equivalent to CIE L*a*b 40,-13,-63).
Various approximate device dependent color space representations include:
||100 43 0 0
Other approximate media dependent color matching system representations include:
||color matching system
||Pantone 300(U/C), HKS 44, Euroscale 100%C 43%M
Detailed Logo (Lineart)
- screen design: to be used in large appearances (> 128x128 pixel),watermarks, patterns etc.
- print design: for use in corporate context in printed matters (letter heads, business cards, etc.)
Simple Logo (Lineart)
- screen design: to be used for small patterns.
- print design: for use in printed matters where the KDE Logo measures less than 10x10 mm
Logo in Crystal Design
- screen design: to be used for desktop artwork (e.g.icons, splashscreens) and webdesign.
- print design: for use in home user context
This page was last edited on 15 May 2019, at 14:06. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.