Guidelines used internally, related to UI design and consistency. The section about policies also contains standards-like documents that relate to developer activity.
Human Interface Guidelines
- Accessibility and Usability Checklists
- Test your application for accessibility/usability along these checklists
- Community Identity Guidelines (CIG)
- Definitions and recommendations which help the KDE Project to establish a unique, characteristic, and appealing design.
- Plasma Interface Guidelines (PIG)
- This document is a place to collect all the "do"s, "don't"s and "how to"s for interface elements in Plasma, particularly applets and plasmoids.
- KDE Human Interface Guidelines (HIG)
- Guidelines for designing user interfaces.
This page was last modified on 22 August 2015, at 18:41. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2
unless otherwise noted.