Accounted created to help out in bug triage.
Usual konqueror bugs that do not belong in konqueror:
- Image errors -> kdelibs
- ftp / sftp / stuff like that -> respective kio
- Column views and stuff -> kdelibs (not sure on this one yet)
- Toolbars editing has bugs -> kdelibs
Bugs repeatedly duplicated on kde 3.5 :
- Konqueror doesn't react to file changes until refresh.
- Refresh is needed to open certain pages.
- Kfind crashes if interrupted.
Bugs repeatedly duplicated on kde 4.1 :
- Slow scrolling due to nvidia drivers ( and maybe with Intel too ), but it's a Qt / nvidia problem , XRender stuff.
- Crash on ebay.
- Crash on gmail.
waiting for feedback at least on these:
not on these though:
for the devs:
to find out:
- why can I see animated gifs in Arch through the normal compilation method but not in Opensuse 11.0 ( and for that matter most of the triagers ).
- why can i see this png ( http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=147130 ) in Arch with 3.5.9 and not in Opensuse 11.0 3.5.9 . Also, why can I see it konqueror 4.0.85 in Opensuse 11.0 but not in compiled trunk in Arch. jeezus...
wrong product maybe :