Ha ha, I have a user page now. And it's a mess. And some is out of date. Lemma's stuff was moved to userbase a long time ago.
How to Encourage Newbies to get involved
How to encourage newbies How to encourage newbies.
A little Promo
ProtoPromo Proto promo page
List of stuff for scale
What to call things in formal writing
KDE's "resume" Kde's resume: where it's used
Pages I use all the time
Bugsquad top level pages
Upcoming BugDay make sure this is up to date
List of people who have helped with BugDays, nonofficial & incomplete.
BTW KDE session will not exit fully if there are drkonqi windows open.
sample bug bt and problems with it
Pages to move out of userspace
How to triage bugs.
cf User:Grundleborg's version
Priority list of 4.2 rendering bugs
Annoying bugs so I can find them again
- these 2 bugs together are evil^10!! they gave me testing pleasure for about 10 hours :( katastrophe 22:48, 17 June 2008 (CEST)
- poor katastrophe! Note to onlookers: these tend to be reported to the konq component
- makes Der Spiegel unreadable :P (gwenview bug) bug #161443
- flash on kde4 messed up because of qt3's gtk engine bug #162824
- Quote Pinotree: The reason is simple: do *NOT* use gtk-qt-engine for gtk. Otherwise, your konqueror4 will load the flash plugin, that in turns uses gtk, that in turns loads Qt3 (because of gtk-qt), and the imcompatibility between Qt3 and Qt4 will do the rest. (He closed it as invalid. [Is] a dup.)
lost mail http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=164679
download widgets crash http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=164411
Pino's very short triage intro: "pre-filter" or "how to do incoming triage"
- Look at the new bugs, and sort them out (invalid, or reassign them, or marking as dupe if it is, etc)
- Use the "New reports since 3 days" link on your bugs.k.o homepage. That's the start point, or read kde-bugs-dist via www.gmane.org which is: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.bugs
Pages to look at
Bugs I should file/testcase
Making things work