Ha ha, I have a user page now. And it's a mess.
Pages I use all the time
Bugsquad top level pages
List of people in bugsquad, nonofficial & incomplete.
Pages to move out of userspace
How to triage bugs.
cf User:Grundleborg's version
Annoying bugs so I can find them again
- kio_http ipv6 dns bug: 
- these 2 bugs together are evil^10!! they gave me testing pleasure for about 10 hours :( katastrophe 22:48, 17 June 2008 (CEST)
- poor katastrophe! Note to onlookers: these tend to be reported to the konq component
- konqueror crashes on close: 
Pino's very short triage intro: "pre-filter" or "how to do incoming triage"
- Look at the new bugs, and sort them out (invalid, or reassign them, or marking as dupe if it is, etc)
- Use the "New reports since 3 days" link on your bugs.k.o homepage. That's the start point, or read kde-bugs-dist via www.gmane.org which is: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.bugs
Page to look at
Bugs I should file/testcase
http://picasaweb.google.com & search for a photo ---> nothing shown in page