KDE Frameworks 5.0
Schedule toward 5.0 release:
- Alpha 1, February 14st 2014;
- Alpha 2, March 1st;
- Beta 1, March 28th, no SIC change allowed anymore;
- Beta 2, May 4th;
- Beta 3, June 1st;
- Final, July 1st, no BIC change allowed anymore;
KDE Frameworks 5.x
- 5.1 tagged on August 2nd, released on August 7th, 2014, release notes
- 5.2 tagged on September 6th, released on September 11th, 2014, release notes
- 5.3 tagged on Oct 4th, released on October 9th, 2014, release notes
- 5.4 tagged on Nov 1st, released on November 6th, 2014, release notes
- 5.5 tagged on December 6th, released on December 11th, 2014, release notes
- 5.6 tagged on January 3rd, released on January 8th, 2015, release notes
- 5.7 tagged on February 7th, released on February 12th, 2015, release notes
- 5.8 tagged on March 7th, released on March 12th, 2015, release notes
- 5.9 tagged on April 4th, released on April 9th, 2015
- The last 2 weeks before every tagging day are the string freeze, so translators can avoid working with a moving target.
- There is no feature freeze, as long as the features are unittested and reviewed, and don't collide with the string freeze.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.