KDE Frameworks 5.x
- 5.1 tagged on August 2nd, released on August 7th, 2014, release notes
- 5.2 tagged on September 6th, released on September 11th, 2014, release notes
- 5.3 tagged on Oct 4th, released on October 9th, 2014, release notes
- 5.4 tagged on Nov 1st, released on November 6th, 2014, release notes
- 5.5 tagged on December 6th, released on December 11th, 2014, release notes
- 5.6 tagged on January 3rd, released on January 8th, 2015, release notes
- 5.7 tagged on February 7th, released on February 12th, 2015, release notes
- 5.8 tagged on March 7th, released on March 12th, 2015, release notes
- 5.9 tagged on April 4th, released on April 9th, 2015, release notes
- 5.10 tagged on Sat May 2nd, released on Thu May 7th, 2015, release notes
- 5.11 tagged on Sat June 6nd, released on Thu June 11th, 2015, release notes
- 5.12 tagged on Sat July 4th, released on Thu July 9th, 2015, release notes
- 5.13 tagged on Sat August 1st, released on Thu August 6th, 2015, release notes
- 5.14 tagged on Sat September 5th, released on Fri September 11th, 2015, release notes
- 5.15 will be tagged on Sat October 3rd, released on Sat October 10th, 2015
- 5.16 will be tagged on Sat November 7th, released on Sat November 14th, 2015
- 5.17 will be tagged on Sat Dec 5th, released on Sat December 12th, 2015
... and so on. Until further notice: tagging happens the first saturday of every month, and the public release is one week later.
- The last 2 weeks before every tagging day are the string freeze, so translators can avoid working with a moving target.
- There is no feature freeze, as long as the features are unittested and reviewed, and don't collide with the string freeze.
This page was last modified on 19 September 2015, at 08:00. This page has been accessed 29,026 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.