< Projects | Usability | HIG
Revision as of 14:55, 26 June 2013 by Agateau (Add "conventions" section)
If you found an area that was unclear or is not even covered in our HIG, tell us about it. We can be reached on the kde-guidelines mailing-list.
Following is a set of guidelines to ensure the HIG itself is consistent.
- Use the word Control, not Widget to refer to a user interface element. Rationale: "Control" is more widespread outside the UNIX community. It is also reasonable to expect more and more applications will be written using QtQuick and QtQuick controls in the future.
- Use check box and combo box, not checkbox or combobox.
- Start page
- Figure out what to do of the legacy stuff (at the bottom of the page)
- kdehig repository
- Document how to use it
- Move it to KDE playground
- Integrate designer files from http://techbase.kde.org/File:HIG-UI-Files.tar.gz
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.