The current Oxygen style and window decoration for KDE4 can be found in SVN under http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebase/runtime/kstyles/oxygen and http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebase/workspace/kwin/clients/oxygen
Incoming New Bugs
- add your entry here and we (the developers) will move it down and prioritize
- Dockers; the title is positioned too far to the left and it runs into the rounded-border
- Toolbuttons have too much space between them. In layouts where the spacing has been removed there is still a huge amount of space between the images (which are the only visible part of a toolbutton).
- In (double) spiboxes the font is positioned one pixel too high. Lowering it one makes it baseline-aligned with labels in front.
- The ok and cancel buttons on dialogs (so called 'control buttons') don't have the same width.
- A groupbox does not report a minimum size that allows it to show the text on the box. I.e. a groupbox with no contents, the groupbox-title is clipped.
- east and west aren't done at all priority
- small glitches in filling inactive tabs priority
- frame when docked can be overwritten releasable
- frame when floating should have rounded corners releasable
- top color doesn't go around curves releasable
- [assigned: mwoehlke] color choice needs to be reviewed releasable
- with autoFillBackground, corners are overpainted (how to fix this??) priority
- glow color are not removed showstopper
- need to audit color role use (see QA #3) showstopper
- reverse layout is broken
- listview,tablevies etc paint the frame in LTR place showstopper
- progress bars still not like the artist wants priority
- menus not done releasable
- horizontal scrollbar looking a bit weird priority
- corners should really be alpha transparent releasable
- buttons should change color on inactive/active priority
- buttons should change on hover priority
- should repaint on globalChange signal (how?) releasable
- this seems to only be a problem for the colors kcm, may not even be a style bug
- headers in tables
- not really done - but the plain color look is acceptable for now releasable
- checkboxes in menus and Kontact-ToDo are broken priority
- draw arrows as in windec priority
- reverse layout
- high-contrast color schemes (i.e. all fg/bg black or white)
- reverse-light/dark color schemes (e.g. light-on-dark buttons with dark-on-light views, etc.)
- tabs, in all directions
- Remove gray space between scrollbar and the text area it controls.
- If shadows are enabled, remove window margins on the bottom, left, and right sides.
- sliders, scrollbars, progress - in all orientations and good cross section of values
- content padding works for all controls, does not break sizeToContents functionality
- controls align nicely and controls that should be the same size, are
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.