Projects/KDE on Maemo
The "KDE on Maemo" project aims at bringing the KDE Platform and the KDE Plasma Workspace onto Maemo based devices.
If you're new to the Maemo microcosm, you might want to start with the "Maemo Explained" section to get an overview of the different projects, devices, systems used around.
Once you are more familiar with the project, you will be able to find more information on the KDE on Maemo project in the media. Here we try to list blogs, presentations and articles about our effort.
If you just want to quickly get started, please use our VM with the scratchbox toolchain deployed: Maemo5/Qt SDK VM
- Using Scratchbox (preferred method for now)
- Using Scratchbox2 (unsupported)
- Using MADDE (unsupported for now, probably the future though)
Relevant sections of the Maemo wiki
- Qt on Hildon
- Maemo specific Qt API
- Packaging a Qt application
- USB Networking on N900 for fast installation/testing