Revision as of 14:17, 14 January 2010 by Ervin (Those outdated explanations moved to maemo explained)
- Using Scratchbox (preferred method for now)
- Using Scratchbox2 (unsupported)
- Using MADDE (unsupported for now, probably the future though)
Some blogs entries about KDE on Maemo
Most recent on top
- Marijn Kruisselbrink: Having fun with qemu
- Marijn Kruisselbrink: KOffice on Maemo
- Girish Ramakrishnan: N810 is awesome
- Fredrik Gladhorn: Various Qt apps
- Marijn Kruisselbrink: KDE packages for maemo
- Marco Martin: Misc plasmoids on n810
- Marco Martin: Akademy, 810 and stuffs
- Richard Dale: Building Ruby on the N810
- Fred Emmott: Ogg/Vorbis on N810
- Tom Albers: N810 and OpenStreetMap and toma
- Albert Astals Cid: Maemo scratchbox on amd64
- Kate Alhola: Akademy 2008 Embedded day
- Antonio Aloisio: Qt 4 Maemo: the new experience.
- Marijn Kruisselbrink: Getting KDE on an n810.
- Marijn Kruisselbrink: Sound on Maemo
- Marijn Kruisselbrink: Plasma on Maemo
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.