Names are just temporary. Infos can be as well. Please don't trust this page as probably most of the things are going to heavily change during this 1 month developement marathone.
This class is meant to provide a non-GUI and class to manage KNS packages. It's meant to be used from application themselves.
It will be able to:
- Unpack packages
- Map package files to standard QFiles
- Handler(QString filename) Creates a bundler that operates on the given package. Note that the package needs to be unpacked somewhere first, so operating on a dir is much faster
- Handler(KUrl dir) Creates a bundler that operates on the given directory.
- Handler(QString packageName, QString packageVersion) Creates a bundler that operates on the given directory.
- install() Extracts (installs) the package, and puts the .desktop file in $KDEHOME/services/. See here for more informations.
- QString author()' Returns a pluginInfo object. You can retrive most of the metadata from it. <- check with KNS::Entry
- initLayout() Initializes the layout. It should be called only once. It will use KStandardDirs::saveLocation() to create needed dirs. See the layout section for more informations.
- installDesktopFile() Obsoleted by install()?
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.