|Names are just temporary. Infos can be as well. Please don't trust this page as probably most of the things are going to heavily change during this 1 month developement marathone.|
This class is meant to provide a non-GUI and class to manage KNS packages. It's meant to be used from application themselves.
It will be able to:
- Unpack packages
- Map package files to standard QFiles
- Bundler(QString/QFile filename) Creates a bundler that operates on the given package. Note that the package needs to be unpacked somewhere first, so operating on a dir is much faster
- Bundler(KUrl dir) Creates a bundler that operates on the given directory.
- extractTo(KUrl baseDir) Extracts (installs) the package into the given baseDir. It's not the directory where the package itself will be extracted, but the one called 'newstuff/' here.
- KPluginInfo metadata() Returns a pluginInfo object. You can retrive most of the metadata from it.
- QFile mapFile(QString filename)
- bool initLayout(QString dir = "newstuff") Initializes the layout. It should be called only once, when app configuration files are created. It will use KStandardDirs::saveLocation() to create dirs. See the layout section for more informations.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.