|Names are just temporary. Infos can be as well. Please don't trust this page as probably most of the things are going to heavily change during this 1 month developement marathone.|
This class is meant to provide a non-GUI and class to manage KNS packages. It's meant to be used from application themselves.
It will be able to:
- Unpack packages
- Map package files to standard QFiles
- Bundler(QString/QFile filename) Creates a bundler that operates on the given package. Note that the package needs to be unpacked somewhere first, so operating on a dir is much faster
- Bundler(KUrl dir) Creates a bundler that operates on the given directory.
- extractTo(KUrl baseDir) Extracts (installs) the package into the given baseDir. It's not the directory where the package itself will be extracted, but the one called 'newstuff/' here.
- KPluginInfo metadata() Returns a pluginInfo object. You can retrive most of the metadata from it.
- QFile mapFile(QString filename)
- bool initLayout(KUrl dir) Initializes the layout. It should be called only once, when app configuration files are created. See the layout section for more informations.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.