Languages: عربي | Asturianu | Català | Česky | Kaszëbsczi | Dansk | Deutsch | English | Esperanto | Español | Eesti | فارسی | Suomi | Français | Galego | Italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | Norwegian | Polski | Português Brasileiro | Română | Русский | Svenska | Slovenčina | Slovenščina | српски | Türkçe | Tiếng Việt | Українська | 简体中文 | 繁體中文
Intro to do
The Game Categories
- QSvgRenderer Class Reference
- KSvgRenderer Class Reference
- KAtomic KDE4 code in websvn
- Schedules/KDE4/4.0 Release Schedule
- /Status KDE 4.0
- older pages:
We are doing meeting on IRC every month to talk about the games development.
We have 30' for the presentation:
- 0' to 4' - Mauricio Piacentini (intro / KMahjongg)
- 4' to 7'30" - Paolo Capriotti (KBattleship)
- 7'30" to 11' - Maurizio Monge (KGameCanvas)
- 11' to 14'30" - Matt Williams (KSquares/KScoreDialog)
- 14'30" to 18' - Nicolas Roffet (KBlackbox/KSirtet??)
- 18' to 25' - Johann Ollivier Lapeyre and Eugene Trounev (Art and Release manager duties)
- 25' to 28'30" - Josef Spillner (KNewStuff2)
- 28'30" - Thanks and Q&A (possibly going informally into coffe break)
Presentation odp (Impress) including intro and initial slides (Mauricio Piacentini) can be found here. You can use it to make your own slides, and we will collect and merge them all during Saturday's lunch. The laptop that will run the presentation will have Inkscape and versions of all kdegames for KDE3 and KDE4. There is no time to switch machines, so we will all use the same one.
For more discussion during aKademy we will also have a BoF on Wednesday, July 4th, from 11:00 to 12:00 AM.
- akademy obviously, see above ^
- Development tutorials for libkdegames Development/Tutorials#Using_the_KDE_Games_Library