Intro to do
We are doing meeting on IRC every month to talk about the games development. The New people a
Last meetings' logs:
We have 30' for the presentation:
- 0' to 4' - Mauricio Piacentini (intro / KMahjongg)
- 4' to 7'30" - Paolo Capriotti (KBattleship)
- 7'30" to 11' - Maurizio Monge (KGameCanvas)
- 11' to 14'30" - Matt Williams (KSquares/KScoreDialog)
- 14'30" to 18' - Nicolas Roffet (KBlackbox/KSirtet??)
- 18' to 25' - Johann Ollivier Lapeyre and Eugene Trounev (Art and Release manager duties)
- 25' to 28'30" - Josef Spillner (KNewStuff2)
- 28'30" - Thanks and Q&A (possibly going informally into coffe break)
Presentation odp (Impress) including intro and initial slides (Mauricio Piacentini) can be found here. You can use it to make your own slides, and we will collect and merge them all during Saturday's lunch. The laptop that will run the presentation will have Inkscape and versions of all kdegames for KDE3 and KDE4. There is no time to switch machines, so we will all use the same one.
For more discussion during aKademy we will also have a BoF on Wednesday, July 4th, from 11:00 to 12:00 AM.
- akademy obviously, see above ^
- Development tutorials for libkdegames Development/Tutorials#Using_the_KDE_Games_Library