This Extension provides access to open and save dialog classes: OpenFileDialog and SaveFileDialog. Both are non-modal and run asynchronously, so the signals must be used. Other than the name difference (and resulting UI variance) the API for each is identical:
- Read Only
- array(Url) urls: the selected file, as a Url object
- Url baseUrl, the current path (minus filename) as a Url
- string file: the selected file, as a string
- array(string) files: selected files (plural), as an array of strings
- Url url: the current Url, can be read from when the user is done or assigned before to set the starting path
- string filter: a string representing the mimetype filter; e.g. "*.cpp|C++ Source Files\n*.h|Header files" or "*.cpp" or "*.cpp|*h"
- boolean localOnly: true to show only local files, false if network locations are Ok as well
- boolean directoriesOnly: true to only allow selection of a directory (not a file)
- boolean existingOnly: true if only existing files/directories may be selected
- Read Only
- show(): when called, the dialog will be shown to the user
- accepted(FileDialogProxy)': emitted when the file dialog has been successfully accepted by the user with one or more files/directories.
- finished(FileDialogProxy): emitted when the file dialog closes, included when cancelled/closed without being accepted