- bug #113215 - can't figure this one out. Text does not match in any browser.
- bug #123552 - Change components? If so to what? Nixeagle
- bug #124497 - I don't know what [alt] is even supposed to do. What is the bug?
- bug #123552 - Philrod notes that he has seen something like this: the way to reproduce is you go to a website and open a text file, embedded in konqueror. Then you go to the address bar and enter some actual web site (say, www.kde.org). It loads the website in the text component.
Test case needed
- bug #112943 Support of CSS page-context "@page"
bug #115909 -- something that replicates the effect of pushing the "larger" link and makes all text on the page bigger?
- As much of a test case as that bug needs has been produced.
- bug #116957 -- Fairly complex, involves js in what appears to be multiple files, as well as running je-debugger,
- Can't test due to qt bug which gentoo has not patched yet. This prevents me from testing anything that needs SSL. (anything requiring a login is more or less out).
- Need kmail
- bug #115515 Bug still occurs, folks on that report seem stumped.
bug #124193 XLST not supported by konq, so what do we do with this?
- grundleborg recommends asking the devs, so that is where this one goes. Nixeagle
This page was last modified on 19 April 2008, at 23:58. This page has been accessed 2,654 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.