Some things that got broken with woc
- adding an activity causes the new containment slapped on the old one, it's look like Containment::setPos has no effect (should they go in a grid layout?) darktears : setPos can work on applet that are in a layout!
- probably connected on that the toolboxes get a totally random position after adding an activity
- resizing panel, quitting plasma making it save the config results in plasma unable to start again and without backtraces (valgrind seems to say something about a stack overflow, still not discovered where)
- making the panel vertical suddenly crashes plasma, backtrace says something happens in WindowTaskItem::publishIconGeometry()
darktears : delete it of your plasma rc, i will provide a new version
- systray gows too much, should it not have an expanding size policy? Normal the darktears :systray has to expand but as the tasks manager is not here to expand too it take a lot of space :)
This page was last edited on 15 April 2008, at 17:09. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.