- choose File -> New File or Project -> Import Project -> Git Repository Clone.
- enter a Git URL like firstname.lastname@example.org:/kdepim
- accept kdepim as checkout directory
- type finish, see how the checkout starts
|If the checkout fails with the message "remote host hung up unexpectedly" do a checkout from konsole. You may have to accept git.kde.org's fingerprint.|
- you will automatically come to a screen where you can run CMake
- continue with the step "Run cmake"
This page was last modified on 11 March 2016, at 10:33. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.