- 20:45, 11 November 2020 +82 Development/Tutorials/Updating KConfig Files →Debug output while running in the background: Finally learned how to enable logging categories the easy way. :) current
- 20:40, 11 November 2020 +104 m Development/Tutorials/Updating KConfig Files (de) Leave a mesage to prevent volunteers from translating the outdated version of this page. current
- 14:26, 3 November 2020 +99 Development/Tutorials/Updating KConfig Files CMake examples: Include ECM component KDEInstallDirs, otherwise it will probably not work.
- 14:18, 3 November 2020 +70 m Development/Tools/Using kconf update Add link to tutorial in Introduction section. Currently the first link is in How to use, which might be frustratingly late. current
- 15:56, 29 October 2020 +16 m Development/Tutorials/Updating KConfig Files Not Being_Edited anymore.
- 15:54, 29 October 2020 -14,599 Development/Tools/Using kconf update Extract most example sections and other tutorial-like sections to Development/Tutorials/Updating_KConfig_Files, so this page contains less read-once information.
- 15:50, 29 October 2020 -2 m Development/Tutorials/Updating KConfig Files Remove extraneous  from link
- 15:46, 29 October 2020 +13,304 Development/Tutorials/Updating KConfig Files Replace content by some sections extracted from the reference Development/Tools/Using_kconf_update. See https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kconfig/-/issues/1 for more details.
- 20:47, 26 October 2020 +54 m Development/Tools/Using kconf update Insert link to KDED
- 20:42, 26 October 2020 +14,746 Development/Tools/Using kconf update Replace content by new version, although based on the last version. See https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kconfig/-/issues/1 for more information.
- 11:50, 25 October 2020 -88 m Development/Tools/Using kconf update Announce my upcoming work on this page, link to GitLab issue.