If you need support on how to use Snorenotify you can reach out to the developers using the mailing list or IRC joining #Snorenotify on freenode or using the Web chat .
The current API documentation can be found here.
Projects using Snorenotify
- Windows Phone - Toasty
- Android - Notify my Android
- Android and IOS - Pushover
- Playback of sound filles
Windows Toast Notifications
Integrated notifications backend
Basically all backends when used locally (some support forwarding) should be relatively safe.
- Snore is build in and no information is passed to outside applications.
- Windows Toast, SnoreToast is a command line application and the information is passed as arguments.
- Freedesktop, local inter process communication (dbus) is used.
- Snarl, local inter process communication is used.
- Growl, local network communication, MD5 encryption is supported.
This page was last modified on 26 January 2016, at 18:49. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.