Started by Jstaniek, 8 February 2010
See  and  for background.
Goal for Kexi 2.2: compile with at least SQLITE_SECURE_DELETE support enabled, SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3 recommended.
Status of SQLite support by distribution:
- Mandriva 
- SQLITE_SECURE_DELETE enabled on 2009-02-08
- flags: -DSQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA=1 -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3=3 -DSQLITE_ENABLE_RTREE=1 -Wall -DNDEBUG=1 -DSQLITE_SECURE_DELETE=1
- Debian: ....
- SQLITE_SECURE_DELETE enabled
- Ubuntu: ....
- Fedora: ....
- KDE on Mac: ...
- KDE on Windows: ...
- All distributions:
- SQLITE_SECURE_DELETE cannot be disabled, e.g. at runtime
- contacted the SQLite.org team for solution
This page was last modified on 26 March 2011, at 23:47. This page has been accessed 2,928 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.