Names are just temporary. Infos can be as well. Please don't trust this page as probably most of the things are going to heavily change during this 1 month developement marathone.
The syntax I'd like to came up with is:
Plasmagik packager; packager.setPackageType(...); packager.setSomething(); packager.show();
or something like that --Ruphy 18:14, 12 March 2007 (CET).
Plasmagik inherits QDialog
This task is mostly done, this is the API I came out with:
Proposed API (packaging section)
- Plasmagik::PackageType -> Predefined list of package types. See packaging.txt for the complete list.
- setPackageType(Plasmagik::PackageType, bool clearFirst) If clearFirst == true, clearProgrammingLanuages() will be called.
- setProgrammingLanguages(QString/QStringList languages) If languages is QString, languages are separated by '|'. It will call clearProgrammingLanguages().
- QString/QStringList programmingLanguages()
- addProgrammingLanguages(QString/QStringList languages) Same as setProgammingLanguages, but it won't call clearProgrammingLanguages() first, and will add languages to the end.
- clearProgrammingLanguages() It will remove any language previously set.
- setIcon(QIcon icon) Sets the icon for the dialog
- setPackageExtension(QString extension) Sets the provided extension as the one used when saving the package. It will be passed as-is to KFileDialog.
- setText(Plasmagik::Label label, QString text) You can customize GUI strings with that function
Improvements proposed for this section
- Rename ProgrammingLanguages --> content, or such
- setPackageExtension(QString extension) with mimetype instead of string?
Proposed API (networking section)
This page was last edited on 29 June 2011, at 20:57. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.