This is a stub article for KStars developer resources.
- Build KStars from Source: Get the code and build KStars to explore the code and start development
- C++ developer tools with KStars on Linux: How to use memory checkers and other useful tools with KStars.
- C++ Best Practices for KStars: How to use some C++ features.
- Building KStars from source on Windows: Documentation (in progress) on how to build KStars under Windows operating system.
- Junior Jobs: Perfect place to start developing for KStars.
- MillionStars Design
- Help KStars by testing on various platforms
- Things to do for better handling of our deep-sky data
- SkyGuides tool
- QA List 2.6.0
This page was last edited on 28 July 2017, at 12:32. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.