KDE Graphics Coding Sprint 2011
The KDE Graphics coding sprint 2011 will take place at Genoa, Italia, from January 13h to 15th 2012. It's organized by Gilles Caulier and Angelo Naseli.
- HOTEL HELVETIA - P.ZZA DELLA NUNZIATA ,1 - 16124 GENOVA - TEL. 010.2465468 - FAX 010.2470627
- Prize for one night for one single room : 50,00 €
- See this url for details about this hotel.
- There is a Street-View link there to see the front of Hotel.
- The hotel is quite near Piazza Principe rail station, has a garage but it's better to use public transportation
Moving in Genova
- We are working on having a little bus to go.
- There is a Street-View link here to see the front of Alid Association.
- Look at Genoa Tourism desk web site to see all details and maps to acces on the city.
|Name||Project||Phone||Arrival||Departure||Travel Arrangements||Travel Costs||Hotel Arrangements and Costs||Total Costs||Room no.|
|Stefano Canepa||the man who is taking care of logistics||sc at linux_dot_it||(+39).34.77.68.01.55||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Angelo Naseli||Developer, hosting event||anaselli at linux_dot_it||(+39).18.104.22.168.18||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Gilles Caulier||Lead developer, Student mentoring||caulier_dot_gilles at gmail_dot_com||(+33).06.88.12.20.48||12 january (22:00 at Genoa airport)||15 january (13:00 at Genoa airport)||Plane from Marseille France, to Genoa Italia, via Paris||330€||1 room, 1 person, 3 nights (12/13/14), cost 150€||480€||226|
|Marcel Wiesweg||Lead developer, Student mentoring||marcel_dot_wiesweg at gmx_dot_de||(+49).17.12.08.69.33||12 january (11:20 at Genoa airport)||15 january (11:55 at Genoa airport)||Plane from Düsseldorf Germany, to Genoa Italia||214€||1 room, 1 person, 3 nights (12/13/14), cost 150€||364€||553|
|Francesco Riosa||Lead developer, working on digiKam database interface improvement, especially Mysql support.||francesco at pnpitalia_dot_it||(+39).22.214.171.124.22||13 january||15 january||Car/bus from Torino to Genoa, Italia||50€||1 room, 1 person, 2 nights (13/14), cost 100€||150€||-|
|Benjamin Girault||GoSC - Kipi-plugin Panorama tool||benjamin_dot_girault at gmail_dot_com||(+33).0X.XX.XX.XX.XX||12 january (22:00 at Genoa Airport)||16 january (13:30 at Genoa Airport)||Plane from Paris France, to Genoa Italia||138€||1 room, 1 person, 4 nights (12/13/14/15), cost 200€||338€||222|
|Łukasz Spas||SoK - Photo Layouts Editor||lukasz_dot_spas at gmail_dot_com||(+48).725.972.566||12 January (11:20 at Genoa Airport)||15 January (11:55 at Genoa Airport)||Plane from Cracow Poland to Genoa Italia via Monachium||300€||1 room, 1 person, 3 nights (12/13/14), cost 150€||450€||223|
|Dhruvkumar Patel||SoK - digiKam Presentation mode||dhruvkumarr_dot_patel51 at gmail_dot_com||(+91).126.96.36.199.81||12 January (19:20 at Genoa Airport)||16 January (9:45 at Genoa Airport)||Plane from Ahmedabad India to Genoa Italy via New Delhi India and Rome Italy||800€ (including European Visa)||1 room, 1 person, 4 nights (12/13/14/15), cost 200€||1000€||447|
|Martin Klapetek||Nepomuk Persons integration with face recognition||martin dot klapetek at gmail dot com||+(42).07.37.82.19.62||12 January (around 15:00 at Genoa main station)||15 January (around 16:00 from Genoa main station)||Plane from Berlin, Germany to Milan, Italy and then train, back to Czech republic||~100€ (tbd exactly)||1 room, 1 person, 4 nights (12/13/14), cost 150€||250€||-|
|Daniele E. Domenichelli||Nepomuk Persons integration with face recognition, KIPI Plugin for Telepathy||daniele dot domenichelli at gmail dot com||+(39).349.320.49.81||-||-||-||-||-||-||-
TOTAL COST : 3972 €
- Wifi will be available at Alid Association. For non-wifi computers plan a Network gateway and ethernet cables.
- Plan a video-projector.
- Digital Still Camera (of course).
- Tea and coffee for working hours.
- Food for Mid-day lunch.
- Restaurant for 14 january, Saturday evening.
Common Topics for Discussion and Coding
- Model / View (Gilles, Marcel)
- CameraGui icon-view port.
- Preview and Image Editor canvas factoring.
- Complete Qt4 port everywhere. Remove Qt3 transition classes.
- Panorama Tool (Gilles, Benjamin)
- First users feedback analysis.
- Find right solution to fix Hugin tools detection (BKO #283650).
- Database (Marcel, Francesco, Gilles)
- Improving current implementation of MySQL interface.
- Talk about the future : Postgresql support (BKO #127321).
- Removing old SQlite2 source code from digiKam core (BKO #237037).
- Fix Database schema upgrading v4 to v5 or v5 to v6 (BKO #277928 and BKO #283502).
- Fix thumbnail database (BKO #277242)
- Fix MySql user privilege (BKO 262321)
- Fix versioning bugs (BKO 278927 and BKO 287772)
- Metadata (Gilles, Marcel)
- Photo Layout Editor (Gilles, Łukasz)
- Presentation Mode for Album-View (Marcel, Patel)
- To have a compilable, distributable, and ready to use code.
- Complete all production tests of mode.
- Plan to integrate tool in git/master.
- Nepomuk PIMO:Person integration (Martin, Marcel, Daniele, anyone)
- Integrate PIMO:Persons with DigiKam's face recognition and add semantic capabilities around that
- Related bug 279404
- Telepathy KIPI Plugin (Daniele)
- Write a KIPI Plugin to send images to Telepathy contacts
- There is many possibilities in Genoa town (pizza, baggels, sushi, sandwich, etc.)
- Last year in France we went to a restaurant for dinner Saturday evening, I enjoyed that quite much. I would suggest us we continue in this tradition this year as well. We need to find a not too expensive restaurants in Genoa city center.
- Anyway, let's me hear your food preferences below:
|Dhruv Patel||Vegetarian Food|
|Francesco Riosa||Local Food|
- Only travel costs and hotels can be reimbursed, through KDE-ev sponsorship. Take a look on this page to know the policy.
- The form to be reimbursed after the event can be downloaded there.
- Sent filled form plus all bills by post to Kde-ev office.
- http://www.digikam.org/files/images/ev_large.thumbnail.png The event will be sponsored be KDE-ev.
- To become a sponsor, please make a donation following this page...
This page was last edited on 18 January 2012, at 20:34. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.