- IgnoreAspectRatio: The Plasmoid can be freely resized
- KeepAspectRatio: The Plasmoid keeps a fixed aspect ratio
- Square: The Plasmoid is always a square
- ConstrainedSquare: The Plasmoid is no wider (in horizontal formfactors) or no higher (in vertical ones) than a square
- FixedSize: The Plasmoid cannot be resized
- Planar: The Plasmoid lives in a plane and has two degrees of freedom to grow. Optimize for desktop, laptop or tablet usage: a high resolution screen 1-3 feet distant from the viewer.
- MediaCenter: As with Plasmoid the applet lives in a but the interface should be optimized for medium-to-high resolution screens that 5-15 feet distant from the viewer. Sometimes referred to as a "ten foot interface".
- Horizontal: The Plasmoid is constrained vertically, but can expand horizontally.
- Vertical: The Plasmoid is constrained horizontally, but can expand vertically.
- Floating: Free floating. Neither geometry or z-ordering is described precisely by this value.
- Desktop: On the planar desktop layer, extending across the full screen from edge to edge
If you need to align something in the center (both horizontally and vertically) you can sum the constans.
Theme Colors (API v3)
- UnknownStatus The status is unknown
- PassiveStatus The Item is passive
- ActiveStatus The Item is active
- NeedsAttentionStatus The Item needs attention
- AcceptingInputStatus The Item is accepting input