- boolean active: true if active, false if not
- boolean singleShot: true if the timer will fire once when started, false if it will fire repeatedly until stopped
- boolean interval: the interval in milliseconds that the timer will trigger
- start(int msec): starts the timer with msec as the interval
- start(): starts the timer with the default interval
- stop(): stops the timer
- timeout(): this signal is emitted whenever the timer interval is reached
See the Timer QML Element at the Qt documentation web.
You can use the Timer at the QML file like this:
import QtQuick 1.1
import org.kde.plasma.components 0.1 as PComp
import "../code/load_web.js" as LoadWeb
This page was last modified on 2 March 2015, at 01:23. This page has been accessed 2,022 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.