Below is a list of tutorials for KDE accessibility improvements.
- Accessibility Documentation for Users on userbase.kde.org
- Explains how to get started with screen readers as a user.
- Accessibility Checklist
- What to look for in your application to make it accessible for as many people as possible.
- Screen Reader
- This tutorial will explain some details about using screen readers with KDE applications.
A screen reader is an application that uses speech synthesis to allow users with visual impairments to use a computer.
Jovie is a subsystem within the KDE desktop for conversion of text to audible speech.
- How to utilize Jovie text-to-speech service in your application.
Simon is an open-source speech recognition program and replaces the mouse and keyboard.
This page was last modified on 2 January 2014, at 21:55. This page has been accessed 11,596 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.