Location: The Nokia offices in Munich
Time: 8th to 10th of October (for the sprint), followed by 11th to 13th (for Developer Days) - note that we will be getting hostel space from mid day on the 8th and until mid day on the 14th.
Topic: OVI in KDE and KDE in OVI
Nokia has offered sprint space for 12 people at their Munich office, and access to Qt Developer Days Munich 2010 for the participants in that sprint.
To sign up, please email Dan/Leinir with your full name, your irc nick (if you've got one), and your travel cost estimate. Please supply this estimate in euros. Also please include a short introduction to yourself if you don't know me personally - i must confess to not know everybody ;) --Leinir 15:58, 19 September 2010 (UTC)
NOTE: We are now FULL UP for the sprint. Please consider still joining the training :)
- Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen (leinir)
- Arjen Hiemstra (ahiemstra)
- Jonathan Schmidt-Dominé (The_User)
- Dinesh (saidinesh5)
- Krzysztof Głowiński (govi/govik)
- Chani Armitage (Chani)
- Sivan Greenberg (sivang)
- Mark Kretschmann (markey)
- Myriam Schweingruber (Mamarok)
- Rune Jensen (dimse)
- Shantanu Tushar (Shaan7)
- Sascha Peilicke (saschpe)
- Frank Karlitschek (karli)
- Arriving late on the 9th: Pradeepto Bhattacharya (pradeepto)
Please enter points you have which you would like to take up at the sprint here:
- KDE applications in OVI Store
- OVI Maps in Marble
- OVI Contacts, Calendar and Notes sync with Akonadi via. Syncevolution - How to make the device detection better. Also to deal with a Qt Gui for syncevolution.
- KDE applications in MeeGo
- ownCloud in MeeGo and OVI (OVI Files was shut down, ownCloud to the rescue?)
The draft outcome of the sprint is now available in the DiscussionNotes. Please add comments and feedback below the actual notes.
In addition to Developer Days itself, they have offered a good deal more tickets to community members (50 in total for Munich!) who wish to attend the training sessions:
- Qt Essentials
- Qt Quick
- Qt Mobile Development for Nokia Devices
Signup for this is separate to the sprint itself, and we cannot offer accommodation to those attending only the training. But, this is a really big deal still! The website has the information you need to decide.
So, sign up the same way as for the sprint - send Dan/Leinir an email with your name and irc nick, and which module you would like to take part in.
- Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen (leinir) - Qt Quick
- Sivan Greenberg (sivang) - Qt Quick
- Arjen Hiemstra (ahiemstra) - Qt Quick
- Krzysztof Głowiński (govi/govik) - Qt Essentials
- Achim Bohnet (allee/alleehol) - Qt Quick
- Pradeepto Bhattacharya (pradeepto) - Qt Quick
- Mark Kretschmann (markey) - Qt Quick
- Myriam Schweingruber (Mamarok) - Qt Essentials
- Shantanu Tushar (Shaan7) - Qt Quick
- Dinesh (saidinesh5) - Qt Quick
- Manuel Nickschas (Sput) - Qt Quick
- Alexander von Renteln (phon) - Qt Essentials
- Javier Llorente (javier_) - Qt Essentials
- Rune Jensen (dimse) - Qt Essentials
This page was last modified on 12 October 2010, at 23:39. This page has been accessed 3,837 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.