The following KDE 4 applications are known to use the KNewStuff2 library.
If an application is not listed here, other indicators are the appearence of GHNS repositories for their accepted data types.
- KAnagram (vocabulary)
- Kalzium (molecules)
- KHangman (vocabulary)
- KLettres (languages)
- Parley (vocabulary) and themes)
- KStars (astronomy data)
- KWordQuiz (vocabulary)
- Marble (maps)
- Step (physics scenes examples)
Games mostly use KNS2 through the KGameThemeSelector in the preferences dialogue as indicated with KGTS.
- KBreakout (themes via KGTS)
- KBlocks (themes via KGTS)
- KDiamond (themes via KGTS)
- KSirK (themes)
- KSplash (themes via System Settings)
- KDM (themes and backgrounds, via System Settings)
- Desktop (colour schemes, via System Settings)
- Plasma (wallpapers and themes, and scripted applets)
- KSysGuard (worksheets)
- Plasma Addons:
- Icons (via System Settings)
- Emoticons (via System Settings)
- Amarok (scripts and plasmoids)
- KLinkStatus (stylesheets)
Outside of KDE SVN
- GGZ Gaming Zone KDE Games Collection
Old KDE 3 applications and former KNS2 applications
- Kexi (templates, needs porting to KDE 4)
- Okular (books and tools)
- Quanta+ (???)
- kdegames/kbounce for themes? (repo exists)
- kdegames/mines for themes?
- kdegames/kgoldrunner for themes and levels? (repo exists)
- kdegames/kpat? (repo exists)
- playground-games/kombination for dictionaries?
- playground-games/ktron for themes?
- playground-games/kigo for ... what? It has a *.knsrc file in SVN.
- kdenetwork/kopete for ... what?
This page was last modified on 23 November 2008, at 10:11. This page has been accessed 4,216 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.