- Reply to the French Windows-using testcase-providing gentleman
Fix uga's image bug
- Move blur/focus to Element.
- Finish up/cleanup reindenting stuff in the debugger.
- Fix namespacing of WTF
Backport the comment lexing fix
- Now it's there, look at google groups again --- that bit is out of the way
Something is funny w/it and CSS?
Do the nspluginviewer exit fix
Finish up the FrameArray removal, as below and also for the crasher
Make a lot less stuff ReadOnly.
Disabled color for Roman
- Accel handling?
- Pick up the getComputedStyle stuff from WC
- the adblock stuff is in progress, but probably should be trunk-only.
- I also had mem-use reduction change for KJS, which had the issue of
the global code's lack of body for rewinding. Do we ever run
code in GlobalExec, though? We shouldn't...
- There was also array iteration stuff, not sure it matters, though
- favicon fix for Acid3 --- ask dfaure
- Also look at history/:visited, combined with vtokarev's stuff.
Disabled focus stuff: bug #159682
- Finish up the parsing fix in bug #169556 --- talk to maelcum
Wrap up the background-position parsing stuff
- Needs further fix for , parsing
- Figure out the selector crash Frank R. testcased, too.
- Fix const stuff
The color inheritance stuff... Also, makes me wonder about currentColor --- that's tied in to gcs, though.
- Spart fixed that and added currentColor parsing in trunk. So with GCS I should be able to add it to canvas.
- KMail drag icon: http://lxr.kde.org/source/KDE/kdepim/kmail/kmheaders.cpp#2419
- Look at the Ebay thing
- TinyMCE online demo page error.
- Debug recent regressions... if I could reproduce it
- Try to catch Seli about the SuSE/GlibEvents path. Or sic the reporters on the SuSE bugzilla.
- Update for createImageData, range changes
- Update error handling?
- setFillColor(double r, double g, double b, double a) extension
- Can now make width/height reflecting, with ::rewriteValue
KJS and KJS/Frostbyte
- Idea: split off the hash table stuff off from JSObject
- Probably not workable since the prototype even of pure objects can have hashtable properties. Object.prototype doesn't, however, so we can bypass a lot of stuff. Properties there can only be DontEnum or default, too.
- Try to do inline-in-ExecState scopeChainNodes again --- but can they be torn off?
- May be store in the action? Seems illegal type-wise.
- Debugger, again
- Mostly works, but stepping through ifs is funny --- need to figure out why
- Unbreak CPU guard.
- See if we can keep track of the current function body in the parser. Use that to help track of things like presence of "arguments"
- With this and eval operator, may be able to get rid of an explicit activation and scope chain entry...
- Type system changes:
- Make int32 immediates apply to int32 values --- add a notion of exact embedding
- Add a notion of value/number dual-use in registers --- use DontMark bit to distinguish which it is
- Idea: have a template for activation in FunctionImp, and then just memcpy, minus the params, on startup
- still need to setup functions separately, though.
- seems slower, actually
- Idea, part 2: use the above to setup immediates in the same place as registers. This can simplify the IR a lot and shrink the loop considerably. Also means there is no longer architecture differences in 32-bit and 64-bit needs at the IR level, and the IR gets smaller.
- Of course, recursion more expensive. But worth a try?
- BUG: need to flush lazy local copies at function call (or do I do it already?)
- Alternative/conflict with below: if using a single stack for parameter passing/direct calls, we want to always do stack allocation and then do a deferred tearoff when needed --- this may actually be visible based on refcount of the scope chain, except when manually done.
- That's actually done, but I am not sure of how to best combine it with other stuff
- Do segmented/nonmoveable stack allocation --- just have a list of pieces, and work on them one at a time. Older ones can be recycled. This means we never have to refetch the locals array.Also avoids the WARNING WARNING WARNING part.
Do deferred tearoffs.
- eval operator/eval tearoffs
- tearoffs done.
- With eval operator, if I keep track of lexical depth, may be able to directly route to global object, etc. Needs thought.
- Fix const
- obscure sequencing thing
- seems like an another regression on the TC though --- exception precision?
merge in the API, etc., from trunk
- Do the List performance changes
- Do IR dialectes for 32- and 64-bit -- e.g. PointerCell
- Also probably double-allocator for 32-bit.
- Do a review pass over API to make sure not BC leaks.
- Double-check global handling, synchronize with JSC
- Consider using packed immediate/register bits. The key observation is that locals are read from an array, too, so we could do something like:
arg0 = argsType[(fullOp >> 16) & 1][offsetVal];
- Crazy idea: when going to proper CFG construction, do we even have to linearize?
KHTML - Short-term stuff
- Don't forget the clip:rect(auto, 123, ...) stuff
- Don't forget the leak fixes
- consult with Maciej and Micha
- There was a change in getElementsByClassName case behavior
- Do floating-point font size computation
- Or rather e-mail it to kfm-devel
- Fix the damn image-load-event-thing in iframes
- Go through the canvas testcase again
Fix noscript on DOM ops. Should it just display:none? I guess I should check HTML5
- Important, don't know how to fix: bug #163359
- Need to debug various editors
- bug #162745 -- for CSS, we need to strip whitespace from URLs. Ditto for object, I'd think. Perhaps completeURL should do it.
- For objects, empty URLs should probably embed still -- but when? CompleteURL on empty seems like a culprit for the self-embed bugs.
- Inherit params
bug #161196 --- option value --- should be super-quick
- JS Redirects
- Iframe stuff
- Fix the paranoia affecting(?) flickr(?) upload bug #126974
- The XHTML parser mode
- Check the XML parser -- QXML workaround might not be needed, weird whitespace handling and recovery stuff
- Check the implicit node stuff. Only the form one seems correct to me, and that can be done w/o wasting a bit at top-level.
- the libthai thing
- bug #104358
- bug #103250 --- KWallet and pages with textareas.
- Allan's foreign loader patch
- Scale animation provider for GIF --- bug #162614
- Animation stoping
- Better pre-blend cache?
- FredrikH performance goodness?
KHTML - Long term stuff
- Fix adblock performance. At the very least, special case substring matching to not use QRegExp.
Consider changing window.frames to be == to window
- CSS Loading stuff
- Focus order handling
- Keyboard events
- Namespace stuff
Event names (see above)
Experimental patch in git --- talk w/vtokarev, carewolf, etc.
Other long term stuff
- Async loading of nspluginviewer somehow?
Other kdelibs stuff
- Figure out why the maxProcess stuff in kio_http doesn't seem to work.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.