Using Windows Server 2008 with KDE 4.0.73 and Qt4.4.
Things I have found:
Bugs that WORKSFORME/FIXED
These bugs don't happen in KDE4.0.73.
- bug #154859 - MS-Windows drive letter appears as "Custom Path".
- bug #158038 - Duplicate of above.
- bug #156159 - Problems with drive letter in path. Doesn't happen. Though, "x:" not working in Dolphin.
- bug #160037 - Changing to view other than Icons crashes Dolphin.
- bug #156456 - Renaming the same file multiple times crashes. Doesn't happen in KDE4.0.73.
- bug #156446 - Adding ".jpg" extension to a ".zip" filename makes dolphin unable to find it. Doesn't happen. However, it opens a new bug where directly typing a filename in to the directory bar says file not found.
- bug #159968 - Rendering issues with text boxes.
- bug #157469 - Rendering issue with repeating images.
- bug #161574 - Moving items to trash fails.
- bug #156690 - Home button not working.
- bug #157764 - Umbrello multiplatform bug fixed in SVN.
- bug #153565 - Help button not working.
- bug #156458 - Dolphin fonts are wrong.
Bugs that I CONFIRMED
- bug #160030 - Loading bar is fixed at 90% on Dolphin
- bug #158034 - Dolphin cannot run executable files, even via cmd.exe CRITICAL!
- bug #156467 - Clicking icon next to URL does not select all text as it should.
Bugs that need more INFORMATION
- bug #161039 - Something about kcmshell4? What does it relate to konqueror?
- bug #161071 - Something about kcmshell4? What does it relate to konqueror? Need more information.
This page was last modified on 18 May 2008, at 13:19. This page has been accessed 2,350 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.