Greetings from Tauberbischofsheim and http://www.kde.de
Managing announcements for KDE releases
- Ask promo people about the status of announcement 14 (at least 10) days before release
- Start bothering the promo people 7 days before release to get some time for all our translators ;-)
- As soon as Sebas says it is ready you can send out message to translator list
- btw. where to put the list? Right now I keep on my PC
- Whenever a translation arrives at your inbox please add it to SVN and maintain language bar.
- Remove "exit();" statement in each file on release day
Locations to know:
Hints for promo people:
- Please give translators a chance to have translations done on release day
- Do not change english announcement after it was sent to translator. Fixing typo is not the point here :-)
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.