all parts of the KDE libraries need tutorial documentation. this is a survey. (note: the lists of modules could be taken from a release doc or something.....) tutorials should answer: "why would I use KDE over just QT?"
pillars of KDE:
- Akonadi: communcations storage backend
- Oxygen: devs need to know how to access all of the icon and sound that this team has put together. (and maybe know how to give feedbacks or make commissions.) there should be doc about doing for yourself what the Oxygen team does
- CMake: how to create your own app; and plug in other libraries
- KActions: setting up menus, toolbars, and accelerators
- QT Designer: designing a widget-based interface
- KConfigXT: persistent app config data. making the settings dialog. using the settings
- KIO: tranparent file access. how does it work with the QT libraries?
- job progress
- Khalkhi: contacts framework
- syndication etc.