Cleanup of bugzilla product, components and default assignees.
-- Will close the products if the default assignee don't reply after a month
- Generate better descriptions for the valid products (including the kde module)
- Check open bug reports of closed bugzilla products
- "kmdi" seems old/unmaintained (should confirm with mattr_AT_kde.org). Mail sent, waiting
- "kspell" could be renamed to "sonnet" and may need a new assigne (confirm with zack_AT_kde.org) Mail sent, waiting
- "qt" could include an assignee working on NokiaQt
- "kdesasl" seems old (confirm)
- adept: bugs filed on debian bug tracker.. I asked the maintainer (mornfall)
- akode: this seems to be an old library. asked the assigne (carewolf)
- aki (app) & akiirc (lib): IMHO they should be merged (much as konqueror & konqueror/khtml)
- amarok: may need a better description
- binaries: do we still distribute binaries ?
- daap kio: seems very old /unmaintained . I asked the assigne
- guidance-power-manager: the app was confirmed to be unmaintained (jriddell). should we close the bug reports and the product ?
- guidance ??
- kab: one open report (for a kabclient crash (?))
- kbabel: (replaced by Lokalize on kdesc4) I sent an email to both lokalize and kbabel maintainers/assignees... (to know if we should close the open bug reports and the product)
kcanvas seems like an old library. I asked the assigneeassignee confirmed that kcanvas was integrated into webkit. Closing kchat seems old.. assigne's email doesn't exist.CLOSED
- kconfigure seems old. mail sent to the assignee
kcpuload is old, and its reports are closed as UNMAINTAINED.CLOSED kde-bluetooth is replaced by kbluetooh (>=4.4)closed for new bugs. the open bug reports will remain opened.
- kde-multimedia may need a revamp
- kdeprint still has some open bug reports, even when that framework was deprecated, and the bug product is closed for new reports
kdessh seems old. Mail to assignee bounceClosed, bug report closed. kdetv seems old/unmaintained, asking assignee. Mail sentThe main developer confirmed that the project is dead. Closed product and bug reports.
- kdvi has open bug reports, but it is closed and unmaintained (whom to ask?)
- KExtProcess seems old (has old code in playground) . Mail sent to the assigne/maintainer
keystone seems old (no code according to lxr.k.o) . All the bug reports are old and closed.Closed for new bug reports
- kfortune seems old, no code (lxr.kde.org) and no reports. Mail sent to the assignee
- kghostview seems old, no code (lxr.kde.org), but some bug reports opened Mail sent to the assignee
- khexedit2 seems like a dummy product, probably the initial name of Okteta. Mail sent to the assignee (okteta dev)
- kimdaba seems to be the prior name of KPhotoAlbum (it has a few open bug reports) Mail sent to the assignee
- klaptopdaemon seems deprecated by PowerDevil (and other tools) Mail sent to the assignee
- klegacyimport seems very old Mail sent to the assignee
klickety seems old (no code according to lxr.k.o); some reports are closed as unmaintained, the assignee is not reacheable.One report will be moved to "kde" . Closing
- klyx has no code, but a few old and closed bug reports. (replaced by kile?) Mail sent to the assignee
- kmoon has no code and seems to be an old kicker plugin Mail sent to the assignee
- knetworkconf seems a bit old Mail sent to the assignee
knewmail seems old (very old reports), and no code Mail sent to the assigneemail rejected. Closed
- knu seems very old Mail sent to the assignee
- kodo seems very old Mail sent to the assignee
- kooka (replaced by libksane and skanlite on kdesc4) Mail sent to the assignee
- korn (old mail indicator applet, kde3), no code in lxr.k.o; Mail sent to the assignee
- kpager is a bit old (unmaintained?) Mail sent to the assignee
- kpdf (kde3) was replaced by Okular Mail sent to the assignee
- kpercentage seems a bit old Mail sent to the assignee
kquick seems very old, no code Mail sent to the assigneeInvalid mail address. closed
- kqf seems old (old code on playground), no assigne.. Mail sent to the maintainer
- krecord (kde3) seems unmaintained (and no code), some open bug reports Mail sent to the assignee
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.