Cleanup of bugzilla product, components and default assignees.
- "kmdi" seems old/unmaintained (should confirm with mattr_AT_kde.org). Mail sent, waiting
- "kspell" could be renamed to "sonnet" and may need a new assigne (confirm with zack_AT_kde.org) Mail sent, waiting
- "qt" could include an assignee working on NokiaQt
- "kdesasl" seems old (confirm)
- adept: bugs filed on debian bug tracker.. I asked the maintainer (mornfall)
- akode: this seems to be an old library. asked the assigne (carewolf)
- aki (app) & akiirc (lib): IMHO they should be merged (much as konqueror & konqueror/khtml)
- amarok: may need a better description
- binaries: do we still distribute binaries ?
- daap kio: seems very old /unmaintained . I asked the assigne
- guidance-power-manager: the app was confirmed to be unmaintained (jriddell). should we close the bug reports and the product ?
- guidance ??
- kab: one open report (for a kabclient crash (?))
- kbabel: (replaced by Lokalize on kdesc4) I sent an email to both lokalize and kbabel maintainers/assignees... (to know if we should close the open bug reports and the product)
- kcanvas seems like an old library. I asked the assignee
kchat seems old.. assigne's email doesn't exist.CLOSED
- kconfigure seems old. mail sent to the assignee
kcpuload is old, and its reports are closed as UNMAINTAINED.CLOSED kde-bluetooth is replaced by kbluetooh (>=4.4)closed for new bugs. the open bug reports will remain opened.
- kde-multimedia may need a revamp
- kdeprint still has some open bug reports, even when that framework was deprecated, and the bug product is closed for new reports
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.