Cleanup of bugzilla product, components and default assignees.
- adept: bugs filed on debian bug tracker.. I asked the maintainer (mornfall)
- akode: this seems to be an old library. asked the assigne (carewolf)
- aki (app) & akiirc (lib): IMHO they should be merged (much as konqueror & konqueror/khtml)
- amarok: may need a better description
- binaries: do we still distribute binaries ?
- daap kio: seems very old /unmaintained . I asked the assigne
- guidance-power-manager: the app was confirmed to be unmaintained (jriddell). should we close the bug reports and the product ?
- guidance ??
- kab: one open report (for a kabclient crash (?))
- kbabel: (replaced by Lokalize on kdesc4) I sent an email to both lokalize and kbabel maintainers/assignees... (to know if we should close the open bug reports and the product)
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.