the meaning of cells in this table:
- R: Required
- O: Optional
- U: Unused
- nothing: not checked yet
after checking a plasmoid+feature, X-Plasma-Requires-<feature> in the plasmoid's .desktop should be set to one of Required, Optional or Unused.
- Required: the plasmoid cannot do without this feature
- Unused: the plasmoid doesn't use this feature at all
- Optional: it has made optional in the code using isAllowed()
tips on checking for features:
- anything in the config dialog doesn't count
- FileDialog and KRun can just be grepped for - I'm not aware of anything that a plasmoid is likely to use that could expose them indirectly.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.