The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Tags, Context and Categories
The main difference between categories and tags
- Tags should be easy to create
- Tags should be easy to use
- Categories carry more weight and thought
- Categories should be limited they are used in dropdown lists
- On Hold
What is Context
Tags starting with the @ symbol, should always be sorted to top in lists
- Allow you to group tasks to a location
- No extra fields needed
- Should not be required
This page was last edited on 6 July 2007, at 05:59. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.