- Is there a way to safely turn off desktop effects if they are causing crashing? Like safemode? Or some sort of config file?
- Can't add proper shortcuts to non-kde applications in menus or quick launch
No admin button in system settings
- GTK-QT not working, Firefox looks awful
- Firefox cannot properly set helper applications (ktorrent, okular, etc)
- Cannot set khotkeys for media keys on logitech keyboard
Dolphin has no "Open Terminal here" option an icon can be added to the toolbar
- Ark does not seem to handle tar.bz2 files (extracts an empty directory)
- Amarok crashes every time I run it (need to compile amarok 2.0)
- Mixer control have no effect on volume
- Used to have a little volume bar in my kicker that I could control with my mouse wheel. WANT.
- Sound works right only some of the time. Startup sound starts playing fine, and then gets cutoff
- Phonon sometimes gives weird sound failing message
- Surround sound does not work at all. Conflicting instructions on how to set this up, but no settings in KDE4 anywhere that I can see
- Kaffeine and Amarok appear to be stealing Xine from each other
- (Kaffeine is working on a KDE4 release coming soon. Dragon player doesn't work/has no settings)
Flash randomly stops working in Firefox. It will start out fine, and then after a bit will only show grey boxes where flash should be. 64bit thing? Why would it do this? It seems this is a problem only with the official ubuntu firefox package. The mozilla package works fine
- Dolphin has no right-click extract options ark can't handle this?
- khotkeys is "in a bit of a broken state" no known workarounds
- Hide cursor when zoomed int