- Kicker clock should be 12hr (am/pm) not 24hr
- Is there a way to safely turn off desktop effects if they are causing crashing? Like safemode? Or some sort of config file?
- Can't add proper shortcuts to non-kde applications in menus or quick launch
- No admin button in system settings
- GTK-QT not working, Firfox looks awful
- Firefox cannot properly set helper applications (ktorrent, okular, etc)
- Phonon does gives weird sound failing message each startup, but sound works fine after
- Cannot set khotkeys for media keys on logitech keyboard
- Dolphin has no "Open Terminal here" option
- Ark does not seem to handle tar.bz2 files (extracts an empty directory)
- Amarok crashes every time I run it (need to compile amarok 2.0)
- Mixer control have no effect on volume
- Used to have a little volume bar in my kicker that I could control with my mouse wheel. WANT.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.